SASKATOON WESTINGHOUSE Appliance Repair
Over 100 years ago, Westinghouse started manufacturing appliances. Over time, this company grew and began to produce a wider variety of home appliances. Known for their high quality products and great reliability, Westinghouse appliances became increasingly popular over time. If you invest in a Westinghouse appliance, you deserve the very best when it comes to maintenance and repairs. Look no further than Capital Appliance Repair! Our technicians are both trained and experienced in performing top quality repairs when you need them most.
- Highly trained experts and speedy service
- 1-year warranty on all repairs
- Same-day service offered 7 days a week
- Dependable and long-lasting solutions
- Professional repairs at unbeatable prices
- Licensed to fix all models and brands
- Bilingual technicians upon request
- Proven track record of solving problems
- Specialists with 15+ years of experience
- Guaranteed customer satisfaction
Expert Westinghouse Appliance Repairs in Saskatoon
Westinghouse appliances deserve the very best when it comes to repairs and maintenance. Capital Appliance Repair offers quality and speed all in one! We are available 7 days a week in Saskatoon, and always arrive prepared with parts and tools to complete repairs on the spot. We also back all of our repairs with our satisfaction guarantee for your peace of mind. When you choose us, not only will you save time and money, but you will also get the very best service.
The main concern when it comes to Westinghouse appliance repairs is reliability. The last thing anyone wants is to have their appliance break down a couple of days or weeks after being repaired. This is why we back all repairs with our satisfaction guarantee.
- F0 & F1 – Electronic Oven Control failure
- F2 – Oven overheating
- F3- Open oven temperature sensor
- F4 – Shorted oven temperature sensor
- F5 or F6 or F7 – Electronic Oven Control failure
Fault Code Solutions
F0 & F1 – Electronic Oven Control replacement recommended
F2 – Most likely due to a bad oven temperature sensor also possibly faulty Electronic Oven Control
F3 – Oven temperature sensor replacement recommended
F4 – Oven temperature sensor replacement recommended
F5 or F6 or F7 – Electronic Oven Control replacement recommended
Appliance Repair Now!
Contact our team of expert technicians for prompt household appliance repairs anywhere in Saskatoon.
Saskatoon and the surrounding area.